Florence is a unique Renaissance city surrounded by history and art. Civil Weddings can take place at the City Town Hall of Palazzo Vecchio the ancient residence of the Medici family at the Red Hall, at the Room of Lorenzo and at the Hall of the '500. Other venues in the city of Florence are at the Council Bardini Museum and at the the Garden of Roses in Poggio Imperiale. Rates are difefrent according with the location
Lorenzo was called The Magnificent on account of his exceptional intellectual prowess, was also protector of artists of the calibre of Michelangelo Buonarroti and he influenced the tastes of his age, fostering the development and spread of the Florentine Renaissance's humanistic tendency. The Room of Lorenzo the Magnficent was painted by Giorgio Vasari and one of his assistants, Marco Marchetti da Faenza, from 1556 to 1558. The ceiling shows a Symbolic depiction of the ambassadors of the most powerful foreign states paying tribute to Lorenzo.
- The marriage date is confirmed by the registry office only 6 months prior the wedding.
- Sworn declaration to be done two days before the wedding.
- Ceremony lasts aproximately 30 minutes. No music is allowed.
- Only Civil Weddings are allowed in the City Town Hall of Florence.
- The ceremony is performed in Italian language by the Mayor or his substitute an interpreter is provided by us.
- The ceremony can be enriched with brief readings and music.