Florence is a unique Renaissance city surrounded by history and art. Civil Weddings can take place at the City Town Hall of Palazzo Vecchio the ancient residence of the Medici family at the Red Hall, at the Room of Lorenzo and at the Hall of the '500. Other venues in the city of Florence are at the Council Bardini Museum and at the the Garden of Roses in Poggio Imperiale. Rates are difefrent according with the location
The Garden of Roses, a green terrace right below Piazzale Michelangelo overlooking the historic centre of the city and enjoying a breathtaking view equal in beauty to that from Forte Belvedere has also become the site for a permanent exhibition of the Belgian artist Jean-Michel Folon (1934 - 2005). Wedding at the Gardens or Roses are celebrated throught the months of May, June, July and September.
- The marriage date is confirmed by the registry office only 6 months prior the wedding.
- Sworn declaration to be done two days before the wedding.
- Ceremony lasts aproximately 30 minutes. No music is allowed.
- Only Civil Weddings are allowed in the City Town Hall of Florence.
- The ceremony is performed in Italian language by the Mayor or his substitute an interpreter is provided by us.
- The ceremony can be enriched with brief readings and music.