Florence is a unique Renaissance city surrounded by history and art. Civil Weddings can take place at the City Town Hall of Palazzo Vecchio the ancient residence of the Medici family at the Red Hall, at the Room of Lorenzo and at the Hall of the '500. Other venues in the city of Florence are at the Council Bardini Museum and at the the Garden of Roses in Poggio Imperiale. Rates are difefrent according with the location
Council Bardini Museum. Stefano Bardini (1854-1922), the most authoritative Italian antiquarian, who, after years of intense business activity, decided to transform his collection into a museum and donate it to the Municipality of Florence. the building itself is remakrable for its use of doors, windows and mouldings of old fragments originally belonging to ruined churches and villas. The ceilings are magnificent examples of Venetian and Tuscan woodwork ranging from the 15th to the 17th centuries. Weddings are celebrated twice a month with the exclusion of August.
- The marriage date is confirmed by the registry office only 6 months prior the wedding.
- Sworn declaration to be done two days before the wedding.
- Ceremony lasts aproximately 30 minutes. No music is allowed.
- Only Civil Weddings are allowed in the City Town Hall of Florence.
- The ceremony is performed in Italian language by the Mayor or his substitute an interpreter is provided by us.
- The ceremony can be enriched with brief readings and music.